Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wedding

Last Sunday after my JLPT exams, I rushed to Times Square Hotel to attend my current piano teacher's wedding. She married a guitar lecturer of UCSI. You guys can say it's a musician wedding.

That was the first time I was invited to a wedding alone and my first time attending a musician's wedding. As most of the chinese wedding dinners you usually go to, there's lots of old people and my worst nightmare, old people singing very very old songs on the stage. Luckily, in that wedding there's no old people karaoke.
Instead, there were live bands performing. The first band was the instructor of the center she works in. Next, was the bridegroom's personal band. It was awesome !

There were lots of drinking, screaming and laughters. I thought to myself.
I too want to have a musician wedding just like this someday. Haha.

No comments: