Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Graduation

Yesterday my Graduation Ceremony was held at my school. I finally graduated.
A year has just flew by. After a year of speaking Japanese on a daily basis, I guessed I need to get used to not speaking it that often. Like any graduation ceremony, there's speeches and presentation of certificates. After all those there was a singing performance by all graduates followed with photo session.
I was pulled away by alot of people to get my photo taken. Boy was it tiring.
At the end of the ceremony I remembered that all of my classmates and I bow at my teachers and said thank you I suddenly felt something weird. I felt like I would miss my life spent in this school.

Later at night, all of us graduates went out together with all our teachers.
We went to a korean restaurant. Many of you may not have known but Japanese like to go to pubs to have a drink after a hard day of work. Apparently it's to relax.
That night was a drinking heaven. We occupied around 6 tables. All of the tables are full with beer and sho-ju. Everyone were drinking. I could see from the owner's face that he was unpleased with our presence. Haha. I guessed he just wanna close the shop and head home to his family. Because I have to head to Penang at 4am, I left early. I wonder what time did they stayed until ? In the end, I felt really happy.
After all it's not a year that nothing has happen.

Photos are here --> http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?a=779439056

No comments: