Friday, December 19, 2008

EJU results.


Anyone remember what the EJU is ? For those who have forgotten about it, it's the Examination for Japanese Universities. Since I'm not going to Japan to further my studies the result doesn't matter to me anymore. However, since I've taken the exams, so why not look at the results. The results were out last Thursday.
There were 3 subjects in this exam. 'Japanese as a Foreign Language', 'Mathematics' and 'Japan and the World'. I got 267 out of 400 for 'Japanese', 153 out of 200 for 'Japan and the World' and 83 out of 200 for 'Mathematics'.
The requirement to futher your studies to Japan was a minimum of 200 points for 'Japanese', which in my case I have more than enough. I was very happy with my 'Japanese' results. However this result is not much of a use isn't it ? Haha.

No comments: