Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Missed Love

Once you were given to me with much feelings. I accepted you like you're just another normal person. When things became worst, I just put you aside.
Your existence escaped my sights. I forgot you were there all this while.
One day when I was looking around, I found you. I wonder when did I came in possesion of you ? I took you up and place you on somewhere I could see everyday.
I told myself, I will make full use of you. I look at the back of you and saw your limitation. The limitation was not far but not near either. There's still time.
I said to you, Don't worry, I'll get to you soon. After some time, I finally made up my mind to come to you. However, I was too late. I failed to make the due date.
You were in front of my eyes but I kept forgetting about you. Now it's too late.
I'll have to get rid of you. I should have appreciated you.

I'm sorry.

No comments: