Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mahjong

When I was in still in high school, my classmates and I used to bond through games of mahjong and cards. Ever since graduation from high school, we only gathered a few times a year for some game to catch up with each other.

Every Saturday morning I would head over to the basketball court to get some exercise. Yesterday while I was still at the basketball court, Kenneth, my high school classmate messaged me to invite me to another classmate, Swin Yee's house to play mahjong at Swin Yee's house. I haven't seen her for some time and I've been itching for a game of mahjong so I agreed to go to her house. All of a sudden, they changed the original plan and head to my house instead.

We played for hours. During the games we talked about our present situations and our past together. It's been a long time since I've reminisced over our high school days.
It was really nice. Later in the evening Chor Pin arrived bringing his gf.
I've been waiting for him to introduce his gf to me since he promised to do so.
After mahjong, we had dinner together at Station 1 in Sungai Long. It's been a really nice day for me to meet old friends. Let's do it again some time. I'll be waiting.

No comments: