Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day 2



When the clock strucks 12, I celebrated christmas with my aunt who is the only christian among us. She got me a christmas present. It's a bracelet. I've never really wore a bracelet before. I remember someone once gave me a bracelet for my birthday. I just kept it and never wore it once but I didn't mine wearing it.

In the morning, I was awaken by my mum to go eat breakfast at the hotel lobby.
Because I stayed awake all night last night just to celebrate christmas, I'm super tired. Having no choice I went down for breakfast. Since there's nothing planned to do so I stayed in the hotel room for the whole day. Luckily, I brought my laptop along and there's internet connection. I spend the whole day watching Naruto Shippuden as there were many episodes that I've missed. What a boring way to celebrate christmas.

I really wanna go home right now. I feel so bored and I'm wasting my time here doing nothing. Maybe I just don't wanna stay in the place that memory took place. I've already put it all behind me but by being here I've made them reappeared. This really suck. I just wish the day would just go by quickly. That way I won't have to feel the pain again. Let's go home, ok ?

No comments: