Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Day 1

Last night I only slept for 3 hours. Why ? It's because I went home late from partying with my fellow graduates and teachers and I have to go to Penang.
When I woke up I was really blur. I was supposed to be the one driving but my dad suddenly felt like driving. Lucky for me now that I can get some rest.
At first I didn't really think much about this trip because I'm going because Grandpa decided to go back to Penang.

I didn't ask much details about the trip. I only realised where I was staying when I reached the hotel. I'm staying at The Northam hotel. All of a sudden I was not happy about that. I remembered when was the last time I've been here. I remembered it clearly. It was around this time 2 years ago. It really brings back memories.
All this memories that I thought have long been forgotten just all decided to come back. Even now as I am writing this I can see the images flashing in my head.

I don't know how to describe this feeling. I'm glad I still have this memories but at the same time I don't really wanna remember them. It was our 1st ever trip away from the city together. Sometimes things are just this funny. You'll always think back on things that you can't have, lost and want to forget. Take me for example.
I know I'm not suppose to think about her or remember the times with her but I just do without me even knowing. It's christmas eve today but this is all I can feel and think of. Where's my christmas sprit ? I guessed it's not in me.

2 comments: