Friday, December 19, 2008

My date




Last Sunday was my friend, Poni's Birthday. In my life I have known her for 7 years but I have only celebrated her birthday 4 times including last Sunday.
I've arranged to meet with her at 7pm plus at Mid Valley.
We were going to watch Twitlight at 9.50pm, so we had alot time that time.
At first we went to have dinner at Sushi Zanmai. Since I had a heavy lunch, there wasn't much space for dinner. So I had s Chicken Curry Katsu ser meal and Miso soup.
While Poni only had some sushi. It was her birthday so she said she would pay.
Of course I didn't just forget the fact I didn't have to pay. I gave her present.
After dinner, we still had a lot of time left before the movie. We were lost as we do not know what to do until then. Being the study person Poni is, she chosed to spend our free time in MPH. After that, we went to watch the movie, Twilight.
There's nothing much I could say about the movie except the fact that the movie was trying to promote the car Volvo c30 driven by Edward Cullen in the movie.
There were drifting, speeding, and a whole load of reckless driving.
When the movie finished it was already going to be 12am. I drove home and then went home. It was my first date after a very very very very long time.
I had so much fun. Like how Poni describe it, nice and simple. Thanks for the date.

No comments: