Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Time

Summer time is here again for most countries with 4 seasons.
Summer time means summer holidays. Yeah! You must be asking me why am I so happy ?
There's no summer holiday in Msia cause everyday is summer.
Well, you're half right and half wrong. I DO not have summer holiday but
my friends from out of the country do. HAHA !
Now 2 of my friends is back from their respective countries and its time to yam cha!
This is de time to test friendships. What friendship ?
I'm talking about the friendship you have when you studied together and the friendship when they come back. If they were true friends den when they come back surely they will find you at least one time. People do change when apart.
But true friendships never goes away. So if you have friends abroad and they are back, so you know what you must test. HAHA! Good luck!

2 comments:

zoo-ing said...

wei cing & who ?
sek kee ?
i dunoo wei !!
>.<

Criz Valentine said...

wei cing and chun hann lo