Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

It's father's day again. It's de only day where everything is about your father.
Have you express your love for your father today ? I sure hope you did.
It's really a very good feeling when you do something for your dad.
I used to never understand family values and stuffs like that.
I still dun really care much but as much as it is my duty as a son to do something for him. At least for once a year I guess. Haha !
This year I wanted to do something but what can I do with no time and no skills.
So I decided to treat my dad and family to dinner as my gift to my dad.
He was happy with it. All I did was spent some money and everyone's happy.
It's all good. Happy Father's day to all of you out there.
It's never too late to appreciate your family.
However,you dun have to show it always. Just like me.
Because showing it out doesn't mean you really mean it.
Not showing it down mean you dun appreciate your family.
You'll never know how much a family means to someone just by looking at their face.
It's what they do that's important. Never judge a person just by their look.
Especially me. Haha !!

No comments: