Monday, June 16, 2008

My Aim

Since Form3 I had my mind set on what I wanna do in future.
I tried what I could thought of to make my dream come true.
I had to take some action to make up for the time I lost.
Once I finished form5 I cleared my mind of what is not important and move on.
At first it was kinda smooth but then I hit a dead end.
It's like a roller coaster ride. However it's ok for me.
My music dream was actually working. By year 2008, I was forced to change my priority cause I had to enrol in a school. So my priority is not music anymore.
At first it was ok but after my last 1 week holiday, I realized that I've lost my aim, my focus. I really dun feel like continuing my studies.
All I have wanted to do was do music but now music is slipping from my hands.
I had to go to school everyday, facing teachers and homeworks.
I'm really losing my focus of what's important.
I really wanna live my carefree life with just music. I'm really losing it.
Is there really no future for me in this ?

No comments: