Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Performance

Since last year I've performed a few times before.
Due to my stage fright I always messed things up. Next month I have another one.
This time it will be my first Sing and Play performance.
I'm pretty nervous just thinking of it. I should be excited but I'm not.
I've got no time and no practice. What will I do ?
I have to look for band members to perform with me.
With my tight schedule, my only chance is to rely on my music teachers.
This brings me back to my last post in this blog.
If only I had my free time like I did before. I could do so much or at least dun mess up to big. Now I feel so stressed right now.
This could be my chance to shine a little. I sure hope it will end well.

2 comments:

po n i said...

+U +U
perform for a few more times then i believe it wouldn't be a problem anymore.

mamak-and-kimchi said...

practice practice and MORE practice! Good luck with your perf though =) Need a pianist? LMAO