Saturday, June 28, 2008

Car Wiper Game

Today, 28th June, I went out to find my high school maths teacher with my friends.
Ms. Yew is still Ms. Yew. What kind of crap am I saying ? Haha.
After that we went back to my house. Chun Han called everywhere to find other friends. Then we waited for Koong Kien to come. Den we decided to go eat.
While we were waiting at a traffic light with Koong Kien's car in front of me.
I was waiting in my car for the light to turn green. Suddenly he open his car door and came to my car and pull my wiper upwards den went back to his car.
Me and my friends in my car were so suprised at what he did. I swear to get him back.
I found a nearby parking space with 2 spaces. I park at one waiting for Koong Kien's car to park next to mine. I got off my car and he thought we had reached our destination. I put down my wiper. Den he off-ed his engine. I went to his car and pull his wiper and ran inside my car trying to run off. He tried opening my car door to stop me from leaving but it was locked. Den I drove away.
This story tells everyone and especially Koong Kien. Dun mess with me. Haha.
I'll get you back !!!

No comments: