Saturday, June 14, 2008

Chen Poni

I've known Chen Poni for quite some time.
Everytime I see her it makes my heart skip a beat.
When I went to yam cha today, Wei Cing told me that Poni would come.
I was surprise she would come. So I waited.
Den she came. I almost choke. But I kinda dunno what to say to her.
She has infinite knowledge on stuff. So her conversation are always intellectual.
She was talking to the others about college and university stuffs.
Since I dunno anything about that I just keep quiet.
When we all head to Wei Cing's house, she said she weren't going.
My heart sunk. Why did you had to go ?

4 comments:

po n i said...

haha gary goh~~
like u so much...
haha, if i ever know y u weren't in the chit chatting...
could have changed the topic..
handsome boy..

Criz Valentine said...

right back at you!

mamak-and-kimchi said...

what a sweet confession =P

Criz Valentine said...

yin ying.
dun simply say a.
HAHA!