Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sorry by Buckcherry

Recently there's this song 'Sorry' by Buckcherry that is being played by on the radio.
I'm sure you have heard it before. At first when I heard this song it was ok to me.
Nothing special in a particular way. The only think I remember was the word 'sorry' in it.
Soon after hearing it tons of time when I go to school every morning, I decided to download it.
I put in my phone and listen more to it. I searched for the lyrics. Only den I knew what it was all about. The lyrics really touched me in a way. Its cause I see myself in the situation potrayed in the song. I realized I've been through that. Here's the lyrics. Not much explaination needed.

Oh I had a lot to say was thinking on my time away
I missed you and things weren't the same
Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me want to die
I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry I'm blue, I'm sorry about all things I said to you

And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all you're sounds,
and baby the way you make my world go round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry:

This time I think I'm to blame
it's harder to get through the days
You get older and blame turns to shame


Every single day I think about how we came all this way
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried
it's never too late to make it right

The only thing I would like to change about the lyrics where it says ' it's never too late to make it right'. For me its already to late to make it right and I just want to really say from the bottom of my heart that I'm really sorry. For those people who havent heard this before, you should listen to it and cherish the people around you. Some time it's really never too late.

No comments: