Saturday, June 21, 2008

Aoshima Sensei





Last night, 20th June was the last day my teacher, Aoshima Yuka will be in Msia.
Me and my classmates gave her a heartwarming farewell party for her.
She was touched by it and said she will always remember it although it's in a mamak at Sri Petaling. Haha. We made lots of stuff for her.
We all wrote messages in a big card for her and we made a memory video just for her.
In all this 6 months of studying in IBT, I've always slept alot in class.
I even got loads of wake up call by her and a scolding.
I never like it when she scolded me. Who does? However I didnt hate her.
I like her very much. She was the best teacher of all my teacher in IBT.
Dun tell the other teachers. Haha. Many of my classmates especially the girls were really sad that she's leaving Msia but we all know we can't stop her from going home.
That night I was the driver for her. I made 4 rounds from Mid Valley to Sri Petaling that night just for her. It's really sad to see her leave.
Aoshima Sensei, no matter where you are, I'll remember your teaching and make my dream come true. Let's meet in Japan! All the best to what you gonna do in future.

No comments: