Friday, June 6, 2008

The important things in life.

In life there are many things that's important to us.
Some are big things like life savings and properties.
It could be small things like present from your children or friends.
Whatever the size or whatever it is, it plays a big role in our lives.
Without it, we won't be who we are. All empty inside.
For me, many items are important to me but there's one thing that I really need.
Just a single chance for me to realise my dream.
I'm sure that chance only comes once in a life time for us.
Some are lucky and some are just not. That's life for you.
Being an aspiring young musician, this chance to shine is really important.
Without it, it would be meaningless for me to continue what I'm doing.
My dream is very far and seem unattainable but I never give up.
This is what I wanna do and I'll achieve even I have to die trying.
For you all out there who have a dream, Work hard and dun give up no matter what.
There's always a way. If you dun have a dream, den better stop wasting time and
think of what. Dun let your youth go by just like that.
I won't give up and neither should you all.

No comments: