Thursday, February 5, 2009

When....

When I was waiting outside the restaurant with your family staring, I felt weird but excited on the inside. I'm glad to see you.
When we reached the mall, I'm glad to be able to do something with you before you leave.
When I saw you felling cold in the dark cinema room, I wanted to give you a hug to warm you up.
When we reached her house and you said I probably should go home, my heart sank.
When you were afraid of her dogs, I tried to protect you.
When you gave me my present, I smiled from my heart.
When I fetched you home, I drove real slowly so I could talk to you more.
When we reached your home, I wanted to park my car and stay there with you.
When you ask me not to speed on my way home, I happily obeyed.
When I was driving home, I was sad because you are leaving and there's many things that I haven't tell you.
When I reached home, all I could think of is to tell you I'm home and I didn't sped.
When I look at my ring, I think of you and know how much I'm going to miss you after you leave.
When I look at the dark sky for the moon I like, I'll look by its side to see whether are there stars as you like them.
When you read this, what will you feel ?

1 comment:

po n i said...

when i read this, i feel touched...from the bottom of my heart. Thx gary.