Monday, February 9, 2009

Reluctantly

Over the years, some of my friends have futhered their studies overseas.
Some in UK while one is in US and maybe some in other parts of the world.
That maybe so but I've never once send them off at the airport and tonight is not an exception.

Ever since primary school I hated the feeling of losing a friend. I will get real sad about their absences. So if I were to send them off in the airport, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to see them enter the gate and never to be seen again. It's just unbearable for me. So please forgive me for never being there for anyone of you.

Star, I hope all the best for you when you arrive at Australia. I'm sorry I'm not gonna see you off but it doesn't mean I dun care. There's just many things that can't be said. I hope you understand. I'll just have to remember you when I look at the dark sky or the ring. I'll never forget you. Thanks for everything.

No comments: