Monday, February 16, 2009

Boring

It's just so boring these days. Tonight I was at my room alone watching tv.
Monday Night Laughs were on Star World. It was very family and I laughed alot.
However suddenly I just realise that even if the show is funny, I just don't feel like laughing. The mood just isn't there.

I went to my piano but all I played were love songs. It didn't exactly help cheer me up in anyway. While I was playing the piano I would sneak a peek out my window.
I was hoping to see the moon or some stars but they weren't there. While all these were happening my laptop has been online from 6pm.

Nobody is online or chatting with me. I'm just sitting in my big,empty room, laughing at a show all by myself. What a nice way to spend my night. Luckily, "Lollipop" was online and chatted with me. Things just became less gloomier in my room. This is just Monday night. There's still many more nights left.
How the hell am I going to get through all of them ? Someone help me.

No comments: