Monday, February 16, 2009

Can't reach

Ever watch something that you really wanted slipping away from your hands ?
No matter how hard you grab it or try to get a hold of it, you still can't reach it ?
Even when you use every strength in your arm to grab it, you just can't.
It's just too far away. It just keep slipping from you until it's gone into darkness.
Then you just squat down on the floor and cry your heart out.
You can cry all you want but no one can hear you and that thing will never come back.
In life, you'll experience this over and over again.
If you're lucky, you'll get used to it.
I know I did. I got used to that sadness.
Whenever I get the feeling, I'd look at my hands.
I no longer look at the thing slipping away.
I begin to wonder why do my hands always let things slip away ?
I no longer cry when that thing is gone.
My eyes are dry like the deserts in the world.
I wonder what's worst ?
The feeling of sadness from losing something precious or not being able to cry eventhough I'm sad ?

No comments: