Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Valentine

My Valentine started this morning with me playing basketball like I always do on Saturdays. After that, my friend, Yik Wai suggested we go catch a movie at Leisure Mall since we've got no plans for the day. At first I was reluctant because today is Valentine's Day but I'm going out with a dude. How depressing.
We didnt watch a movie because it was full due to the overwhelming amount of couple there today. So instead, we went to a cyber cafe nearby. So that's how I spend my Valentine's Day. I told myself I will NEVER EVER EVER spend my future Valentine's Day in a CC with a dude.

After that whole CC incident, I went home to chill in my room. I saw "star" online. I was very happy to chat with her. Later in the evening, I went out for dinner. I drove all the way to the Mamak where I went to with "Star" before she left. I thought I could eat my loneliness away. I planned to eat while doing some night gazing but the moon was no where in sight and neither were the stars. So sadly, I ate my dinner all alone with no companion or what so ever. Even the moon and stars were not there. I just sat there and thought of "star". After dinner, I drove on the nearby expressway cause I still have some time left. As soon as I reached home, I played 王力宏's 星期六的深夜 since the lyrics is very suitable with my situation.

I never wanna spend my future Valentine's Day like this anymore.
At the end it's very ironic for a guy with the name Valentine having such a "great" Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

po n i said...

owhh..moon, tat's really an awful way to spend the valentines day...same here, how i wish i'm still in msia... aha, but life still goes on, isnt it.. and yea, i luv tat song..so, till then, bye~ miss ya~