Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cheapest

Last month I went to my high school to interview for a position there.
I wanted to teach Japanese for their co-curriculum.
At first they say they wanted to check for response from the student.
On the same week, they asked me back. I thought it's been decided and I got the job.
However they wanted me to be their translator for their Japanese student exchange program. It wasn't easy helping them. They are always changing things the last minute and worst of all, they didn't pay me. Talk about cheap.

A week later after the program, they announced to the students that they have a new club for Japanese without imforming me first. Today I went all the way back to discuss the price with them. The new headmistress wasn't profesional at all.
I was standing in her room with 2 other teachers that have no reason to be there.
They keep saying that I'm demanding too much. They can't even pay RM50 for each student. what kind of private school is this ? One student's school fees is Rm9100 per year and you can't spare RM50 ? This school is so f*#king cheap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, they're jz takin advantage of u.. dont fall for it

Unknown said...

Yeah. Don't let em get to you, man. You prolly deserve more than 500 bucks anyway.