Sunday, March 1, 2009

Movies

Last night while I was eating with my family in Cheras Mahkota, I witnessed 2 movies on the same night. It was freaking awesome for me.

Movie 1 : A few tables beside me, there were few Indians having their dinner.
All of a sudden, we heard loud noises of plates falling to the ground.
At first, we thought it was an accident but the noises never stop.
The Indians were arguing and I saw one of them took a large bottle of beer
and knock his friend on the head and everyone was alarmed. Especially the
boss lady. Haha. The only interest I have is dinner. They were disrupting
dinner.

After the Indians left, we continue to eat. When all of the sudden I heard loud revving sound. Sounded like a race was going to happen. That's movie 2.

Movie 2 : The revving continues. I looked and a jam was starting as cars filled the
road. There were 2 car in particular that's trying to compete to see
who gets to go first. In time the one who started to revved went first
but since the jam is still there the car did not get far. The people from
the car that lost both jumped out of the car and pull a parang to strike
car that won.

It was really exciting. Who would expect a dinner with your family can be fully entertaining. On the same night, Xue Ying came to look for me. I told her about what happen during dinner and she couldn't believe me. I don't blame her. What happen was so rare. Haha. Do you believe me ?

No comments: