Sunday, March 22, 2009

Impossible ?

Last Friday, I held another of my usual mahjong party.
This time food was not included and everyone have to eat before they come.
Chang Yu arrived earliest with Kiet Yeang and Kenneth.
Chang Yu brought along a whole salted herbal chicken from Ipoh in case he gets hungry. Everyone were too engrossed with the game and soon it was 1am.
The winner has to treat everyone in mamak. That's why we went out to eat and he left his chicken with me. So I had it for lunch the next day.
At first I was wondering whether can I finish one whole chicken just by myself.
After eating like a very hungry savage I did the impossible.
Eating a whole chicken by yourself isn't really a big task.
I owe this chance to explore my limits to Chang Yu.
Thanks for the chicken.

ps. I slept right after I finished that chicken. Haha.

No comments: