Sunday, March 22, 2009

Nice and Quiet

Besides having boring chores to attend to, there's another thing that you have to do when you are staying alone and that's deciding what to eat for dinner everyday.
I've been running out of idea and cash.

Tonight I went to eat in a Japanese restaurant named Kikuya near my house.
My family has been going there for years and my mum likes to go there on Sundays.
So I figure why not. It is Sunday today.

When I was there, only 2 tables were filled with customers. Maybe it's a quiet night for business. I was very hungry. That's why I just gobble down my food when it's served on my table. I certainly enjoyed my meal. After eating, I just sit in the restaurant drinking tea alone as the other customers have already left. Although it's lonely but I find it very relaxing and calm. I guess sometime you just need a moment to enjoy your surrounding to get away from the hectic city life.

No comments: