Saturday, March 14, 2009

Is it Necessary ?

Most of the time when you do something, people will expect an explanation about it.
Is it really that important to have one ? Most of the time when you are asked to give one, you either have no idea what to say or have no chance to say your piece.

For me I think this applies well for arguments. When one party ask for an explanation from the other party, most of the time they weren't given the chance to explain. For example an argument between 2 love birds. The female will ask the male to explain but she will keep scolding and say her heart out without pause.
Thus, making the male unable to explain himself. After the whole argument, the female still expects an answer. If your the male, what would you do ?

I would just keep quiet and take in what she's scolding me for. I have my explanation but somehow my explanation doesn't make an impact. So therefore, there's no need for it. Of course, having to swallow the blame is never a pleasant thing but there's not much choice anyway. I guess since the other party already have a mindset on the outcome there's no point in explaining anymore. You can say it's tiring to keep up with this.

No comments: