Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy week.

My school started this week. On Sunday I thought this week would be a drag.
My happy week started with the comings of the Annual Concert of the Guitar Store where I learned my instruments. The staff there ask me to join.
Seeing the chance I couldn't wait to sign up. I found the songs for the audition.
However something is missing. Band members. I went searching for musicians.
I only managed to find a drummer and a pianist. To me it's enough but we only have a week to prepare.

First jamming session was on Monday. It didn't go too well because the pianist is a classical pianist. In other words, pianist with no feel. So initially it was a vocalist, a pianist and a drummer. So I went and discuss with my piano teacher.
She told me I should play the piano since the pianist can play guitar. Yesterday I redid the arragement. So our band now consists of me on vocals and piano, the pianist is now the guitarist and a drummer. We got the hang of it and in today's
jamming session we finally got it. The audition is tomorrow. Time to test our skills.

I wanna see how a band made up of 3 person in 3 days do in an audition. Wish me luck.
Yi Li, Chloe, we can do it. Rock on !!! Btw, music makes my blood pump !!

No comments: