Sunday, November 9, 2008

Announcement

Finally today I took the EJU. After studying for almost a year EJU finally came and finished. For those who have no idea what EJU is, it's the test for students who wish to further their studies to Japan. It's kinda like our SPM.
I was aiming to futher my studies in the field of music.
That's why all the art subjects like history, geography, economics and many more is not important so I dropped it. So I just took Japanese and Maths only.

However there's a sad news that I need to announce now that the EJU is over.
My plans to further my studies to Japan have been cancelled.
So I'll be staying here in Malaysia to continue my studies.
Some might say that it's a waste. I agree too but there's nothing that I can do about it. Of course I wanna go to Japan but there's no choice I guess.
I'll get over it.

No comments: