Sunday, November 30, 2008

Concert

Last night, I went to Genting's Arena of Stars to witness the concert of F.I.R..
The concert was suppose to happen early this September but it got delayed due to
some political reason. So I had to wait for some time to witness it.

It was awesome. So worth the wait. There were many great songs performed but 3 parts were my favourite. It was the part where they introduce the band members because I got to see everyone of them do a solo with their own instrument.
The 2nd part is the last song before the encore. That song was 我们的爱.
After they sang it, the band use the melody of the song and played it while F.I.R. when backstage. The 3rd part is the last song of the concert which was Fly Away.
The live band was really awesome. It's really a different feel.

Although I keep saying how awesome it was, there's some not so good parts too.
The first problem was the mic prob. There's always mic interferences.
The vocals were great proving the point that 飞 can really sing but it was too loud including the backup vocal. Making it sometime too sharp. I also think the concert was too short. Only 2 hours.

With all the ups and downs, it was still an awesome concert for me. It really makes my blood pump bringing me to happiness. Rock on !!!

1 comment:

Little Monster said...

i went to F.I.R. CONCERT too...