Friday, November 28, 2008

Feelings part.2

This time it's time to talk about 阿沁's 其实还爱你. Have you heard this song before ?
If you have, I'm sure you know the lyrics well and understand the meaning there.
Let me summarise for those who never heard of it before. It's a song about someone loving a person even the relationship is no longer there.

I'm sure all of you have experienced it before. The feeling of having to let go of a relationship when you are not ready to do it yet. The feeling of experiencing new things alone like a strol in the park when it's windy alone. The feeling of that cold bitter breeze upon your face. Nothing can compare to that.

Well that's what I think about this song. It's up to you what the song tells you.
I hope you can interprete this song as well.

No comments: