Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Feelings

Ever since 阿沁 from F.I.R. came out with his own solo album, I have always like his
其实还爱你. Why ? It's simple. Nice lyrics, nice melody, nice feel. You get the drift.
Plus it's in my key. So I love to sing it when I go for karaoke.
People who knows me knows that I always like to sing sad songs.
I always use my own memories to bring out the right feelings to potray the songs properly.

She have always been the main character of my memories. Every song I sang is based on my experience with her. They maybe sad memories but somehow I feel confortable with always bringing them out. I always remember her in the way I wanted to and I manage to sort of keep in touch with her. However the girl with the same name as the one in my memories is no longer the girl I once knew. They share the same name and same appearances but yet there's nothing similar.

I know she have grown up. I guess she's no longer inside that body. I know I'm the only one who stays in the past. Not moving forward but that's not what this is about. I guess I just miss the good old days. That's all.

No comments: