Friday, October 16, 2009

Zoom Zoom !!

Tonight I went over to my friend's house to hang out. When I reached Sg. Long on my way back, there was a bright light coming from behind me. I glanced at my side mirror and it looked like a Ferrari. In my mind I was impressed that a owner of a Ferrari lives around me. However, when that car came up from my right side, I could make out that it wasn't a Ferrari but a Lamborghini Gallardo. I didn't recognized it at first because its mighty roar couldn't be heard from behind me. As soon as it reached my side, it began accelerating and that's when I heard its long awaited roar and it zoom far until I couldn't see it anymore. I could feel my car shake from the effects of the Lambo's accelerating. What a thrill man. I called my friend, Guo Hao immediately to tell him about this incident. Here's some photo of a Lamborghini Gallardo for those who have no idea what it is.



No comments: