Monday, October 12, 2009

Once in a blue Moon

I found out that I was out of t-shirts when I came out of the showers this morning.
So I put on one of my button-up shirts that I've not worn in some time along with jeans.
I tucked my shirt in as I dislike shirts that exceeds my waist by a lot.
I didn't think much about what I'm wearing and I headed to Uni. When I fetched my classmate he commented on my wardrobe and asked why was I all dressed up. I told him about my dilemma this morning an cleared things up. The whole day I was at Uni everyone asked me the same question about what I was wearing. Can't a guy occasionally dresses differently ? Haha. You can't possibly think that I'm just a t-shirt and jeans guy ? You don't see me asking you guys about what you wear.
So once in a blue moon I might dressed up again.

No comments: