Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Addition

Last night when I came home from Uni, my sis told me that my mum hired 2 maids from Myanmar.
It was so sudden and now I live with them. I thought that the new maids would be lessen my mother's burden with housework. So, I thought it was ok.

However, when I reached home today, my mum told me that they cleaned my room. I went to my room and it was clean but they mess up my arrangement of stuffs especially in the toilet. Everything was misplaced. I got upset and told my mum. She said if I dun like it den I have to clean it on my own. I dun see anything wrong about complaining since she is paying them to work. Plus before they came I clean my own room anyway. So, it doesn't make any difference. Now I realized that everything would not be the same. What a fuss.

No comments: