Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gotta buck up !

Last night I witnessed the first event of the music society of my Uni. It was an event called "Spotlight".
It was a open jamming night where people gather and share their passion and skills in music.
I saw a lot bands performing but only a few were good. My personal favorite is the 3 person band that did a rock cover or Lady GaGa's "Poker Face". The arrangement was good and everyone in the band were playing in harmony. Besides that, I realised that there are a lot of good drummers in Uni which made me felt that my drumming skills could not stand anywhere near them.

Ever since I know I have to do Business in Uni, I felt that since I couldn't there's much of me to be able to do in music. So, I kinda left out my practice and didn't care much. After witnessing Spotlight, I got my music fire burning. It's time for me to keep fighting on in music.So, I gotta practice more whenever I got the time.  I can't let my skills go to waste.

No comments: