Monday, January 12, 2009

A way of Living

Recently I've been lazing around at home. After graduation I have months before I enter a college. Waking up everyday in the afternoon, staying home playing games and watching television and just wasting time, relaxing. I guess you can say a guy just need to rest and relax after a hard year of studying. However it all just sums down to me being lazy that's all.

Speaking of being lazy, I remembered one of the speeches that my former classmate, Kai Wei wrote. His title was "怠け者" which translates into lazy person. In his speech he wrote that laziness is in our genes. There's no way we can go against our nature and somehow this laziness helps our world become advance. I guess not all of us would agree to these statements. I know my friend, Poni won't agree at all.

To me being lazy is ok once in a while. After all, we all got things that we have to do. It's just that being lazy all the time has gotten to me. I'm at the point where I'm lazy even to get out of my own room. I've been neglecting house chores, my musical instrument practice and even updating my blog. Last night Poni said that my laziness is well known among my friends. I felt a little insulted but I am what she said. So, I just said ya. I felt I've lost my balance in life. I sleep too much and move less. I can't be lazy in everything. I gotta start finding my balance. I hope things would change around me but instead of waiting for things to change, I should change things myself, huh ?

No comments: