Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Direction

I let my to grow during the past month and it has grown to a certain length.
I didn't did it purposely. I just didn't have the time or mood to get it cut.
So I just lefted it. It's only when my friend, Xue Ying say I really look like an old dude and I really gotta cut it that I realised I should get it cut.

Finally I got it cut last Sunday. You can say it's my first time cutting this style.
For me it's new and when I look in the mirror the first time I sort of didn't recognised myself. When I reached home that night, after I washed my hair I felt
very refreshed. Maybe it's cause of its length. Shorter and less hair.

I might be thinking to much but it felt like a it meant something to me. The year 2008 has past. My year studying Japanese with my friends at IBT has past and it's time for a new chapter in my life. With this new hair, I felt my life has begun to restart for a new begining. Where to ? I'm not sure. Maybe a whole new world is waiting for me to explore. I hope I'm going in the right direction. Wish me luck.
I think I need a lot of those.

No comments: