Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Blog

This blog was my place to discuss issues regarding my life and to express some of my emotions.
However, I soon lost the interest to find topics to discuss and having someone new in my life I could confine to her. As the old saying goes, all good things must come to an end. So, I will come here once in a while just to let out some of my negative energy.

Along the way I've turned my passion for cars into something else. I have seen many people who have blogs dedicated to their rides and discuss about it. Then it hit me. I should do the same too. Tell the world or at least record my history with cars and also discuss what's latest in the car industry. So, I started a new blog. toyotaforme.blogspot.com. That's where my new beginning starts.

Visit my new blog if you are interested. For those, who have no interest in cars, I'll understand. I won't judge you if you don't pay a visit. The link is available at the right corner under "My Blog List". Just click it and you'll be there. Thanks.

No comments: