Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sabah Trip

I was in Sabah during the past weekend and it was my first time there. Normally people would head to the beaches of Sabah and enjoy some sea activities but my trip there with my family is more of a relaxing nature. First place I visited was the mountains. I didn't climb the mountain but i reached some distance up similarly to Gohtong Jaya of Genting Highlands.

I stayed in a 4 star motel on the mountain. It was so cold that there is no air conditioner needed but surrounded with quite a view. On the mountain I went to a natural hot spring site and climbed the tall canopy bridges available there. The water was great and the view of the mountain and its trees were amazing. I even went to see the Rafflesia flower.


















After the mountain, while on the way to the city hotel, I went to a Orang Asli village to see what is it like to be one of them in the olden days. I saw the different houses of different tribes of the natives and took part in some activities. I think the photo speaks for itself. The rest of the day were just relaxing stay at the hotel where I slept a lot all the time. Enjoy.



















No comments: