Thursday, June 2, 2011

Busy

First week after my exams, I went out every night trying to reconnect with people around me. On the second week, I spent my time with cars. I serviced my car on Monday, serviced my bro's car and talk to my mechanic about my new car project on Tuesday and serviced my first car and left my car for the project. It really was non-stop busying with many things.

Tomorrow I will be on a flight to Sabah for vacation. Really have no expectation of what I will see there but time for rest and relax I guess. I will be gone for 4 days and 3 nights and I don't think anyone will be looking for me but I had to miss the TT with my Celica buddies tomorrow night. There will be more TT, so I'm not too sad.

At least there is one good news though. It was said that my results would be out in July but I received mail that says I'm accepted for the exchange. It is surprising to get that this early as it is only the beginning of June.

No comments: