Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Malacca Gathering

Once again it's June and it's time for my high school reunion/gathering. Instead of a dinner for gathering, the organizing commitee suggested a road trip to Malacca on Saturday. That morning, my alarm didn't ring and I was late. So, I raced out the house to Swin Yee's house where we had to meet up at. When everyone reached, we departed. We drove there in 2 cars; Xue Ying's City and Swin Yee's Myvi. I sat Xue Ying's car with her bf and her. There's a long jam and accidents happened. A poor brand new C-Class was hit, with its bumper dented in the middle. I bet the fixing fee is gonna be HUGE. Because of the jam, we reached in the afternoon.

The first spot we went to was the Eye of Malaysia. After that, we went to Jonker Walk for lunch a.k.a. the first meal of the day. I didn't eat with the rest cause I can't take spicy food and they were eating assam laksa. We went sightseeing around Malacca's historical sites. We took alot of photos courtesy of Kenneth's BIG Camera.
But soon, the 3 of us felt like there's nothing more to do in Malacca. So, we decided to head home. The whole day was very hot but it was great being able to meet with some of them.

The photos are all here:- http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=5&aid=98449&id=532741890#/album.php?page=4&aid=98449&id=532741890

No comments: