Sunday, June 21, 2009

Great Sightings

While I was on my way out for lunch today, I saw a team of sports car from Singapore and Johore. There were literally around 6 cars running the fast lane together in a row near the Tasik Selatan LRT station. I was so excited to see all those modified car. There were around 3 Mitsubishi Evolutions; red, green and orange, 1 grey Lexus IS250/Toyota Altezza, 1 grey Honda S2000 and 1 orange Nissan Skyline GTR R34. For a sports car enthusiast, it was a great sight. I especially enjoyed the sighting of the Honda S2000 as I have never seen one on the street before. On another sighting on the same day, I saw a grey Mazda RX-8. I guess everyone goes out on Father's Day.
I've been rushing a puzzle for my dad. I hope I'll make it before the day ends.

1 comment:

k3nhongsan said...

U shud ask xueying to intro one fren of her to u tht she actually drive s2000 to college in foundation.. Sry, is fren's fren.. ehehehe..