Monday, May 25, 2009

Dinner and Pest

Tonight I had one of the worst dinner. I went to get some rice from the rice cooker and when I reach to grab the thing to scoop rice, a lizard jump out from the holder and into the rice. It was swimming and trying to get out of it. After that, it got out but hid behind some other appliances. I was in rage and went looking for a knife to end its life as I hate lizards and despise them. However, I calm down and drop the knife. My dinner wouldn't be complete without rice. So, I decided to cook myself a bowl of Maggi Mee.

When the water was boiled, I put the noodle in and that's when I realised that there were ants crawling inside the noodle. Although it was a new packet but ants were crawling all over the inside of the package. Damn. Another pest in my way.
The noodle was washed and recooked. Only after that, could I have my dinner.
This really sucks.

No comments: