Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cool Today

Yesterday I went to Times Square to join my friends after my basketball session. At first I was really tired but when I saw IT, I became really wide awake. I hurried down there to get closer to IT as soon as I finished applying for postpaid services.
When I got closed to IT, I can't help but feeling the urge to take photos and touch IT. IT was simply magnificient. I can't help but keep admiring ITs great body and paint. I really wish I could own IT. As much as I like to stare at IT for the whole day, I had to leave. I was forced to say goodbye to the beauty known as Nissan GT-R R35.

After that, I went to Jusco Cheras Selatan to watch Angels & Demons staring Tom Hanks. The reason why I didn't watch at Times Square was because the movie was all sold out. However, there wasn't any lines at Jusco Cheras Selatan. So I watched it there with my friends. The movie was awesome. Really exciting and dark but I prefer the Da Vinci Code more as the story and history facts is much more interesting. After the movie, I sent my friends home. On the way, I received a call from Kenneth.
I knew it had to be another mahjong session coming my way.

Around 9 something, the mahjong kakis arrived. I greeted them in my pyjamas. After a few hours of mahjong, I lose alot. I think it's because of the pyjamas and my friends will agree with this statement. Later, we went out at ate at a mamak stall.
The winner was going to spend us. So, I ordered some and went home after that. I slept straight away as soon as I reached home. Yesterday was really a hectic day for me. I was really wiped out but it was a fun day. I got no regret.

No comments: