Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's starting

Last Thursday and Friday were the Orientation and Induction for my class in the University of Nottingham starting on Monday. The first day was a drag cause I had to wake up early just to do some paperwork. They wrote that its from 9.30am to 4.30pm and I thought I was gonna be that long but what they meant was that registration is opened during these hours. I reached home at 10.30am and slept.

The second day was when all the speeches were given. Through out the whole thing I was sleepy and couldn't keep up. All I was thinking was, when is this all gonna be over. Then I walked around campus trying to familiarise with the surroundings with Junn Honn, who is also doing foundation there. What I really loved about my new school is the sports facilities there. There's basketball, tennis, squash, swimming pool, gym, football, futsal, volleyball and rugby fields/courts available. A total sport heaven.

Classes starts on Monday. I'm not nervous at all cause I'm just not excited to study again. I hope everything goes well for a lazy dude like me.

No comments: