Monday, April 20, 2009

1st day

Today was my first day of Foundation studies. I could describe it in 1 word. BORING.
However,I created a new record today. I was late for my first class. There were no parking and I had to walk far to get to my class. This is the first in MY LIFE being late for a first class. Man, that suck.

I met with Junn Honn to have lunch together. Later, I went to my next lecture which was Maths. Inside the room were 50 over students from BioScience, Computer Science and Business School students. All of them have that "I'm so eager to learn new things and meet new people" look on their face like small little kids. The lecture was a bore for me. I was sleepy and tired. My head was hurting and I can't wait to get out of there. Luckily, class end early. After that, I went to teach Japanese.

At night, I went back to campus with Junn Honn to play basketball. I fell in love with the court there. The board is plastic and it's on a hill. The view was nice, air was fresh and it's cooling at night. What a nice place to build a basketball court. Despite the boring lectures, I love my Uni because of the sports facilities.
Thank you, Nottingham. I gotta sleep now cause I have class early in the morning tomoro.

No comments: