Thursday, August 21, 2008

SPM cert is useful

Today I slept for almost 30 minutes in my essay class. I was doing it half way and felt asleep. My classmate Ronald was making fun of me. I scolded him. Poor him.
Never do anything to me when I'm asleep. I could do mean stuffs.
When the class was over and while I was walking around the class in a blur state,
the office personel came in and looked for me. I saw him holding a sort of paper.
I recognised it as the scholarship paper but I did poorly in the last test.
So there's no way I'm getting a scholarship. When I saw that paper it wrote scholarship for SPM. So I AM getting the scholarship for my SPM result.
I guess my useless cert. is useful. At least for me. Haha.
Now I'm getting discount for my remaining school fees. Awesome.
Thanks SPM cert. In a way.

No comments: