Friday, August 8, 2008

Handphone

In this time nowadays our cellphones, handphones or mobile phones, call it what you want plays a very big role in our daily lifes. They come in all sort of sizes, colours and functions. There's really lots of function available for our phones.
However the most basic and important functions are phone calling and sms-ing.
These functions help people contact and communicate with each other.
That's why it's important. Nowadays even kids in elementary school have one.
Well, I only started to have first phone when I was 17.
I was kinda new to everything, having to learn about it from scratch.
Another thing is that I dun have much contacts on my phone.
When I had a girlfriend all I did was sms with her. That's all I need.
But when I dun have one I realised one thing. I got no one to sms with.
I would look at my phone for messages every minute. Literally taking it in and out of my pocket. Haha. That really suck. Until now it still happens. Haha.
Sometimes. Just every once in a while. When that happen its really boring and sad.

2 comments:

zoo-ing said...

soundin like u're still writing essays in high school .. handphones hav much more functions than u thought .. pls change ur phone lahhhh .. i noe it's nice and all .. but realli outdated d lor ..
go get a phone wid wifi =p
u can do more wid it pls ..
=D
dun look at ur phone !
i'll throw it if i c u do tat ..
msgs r nt as important as u thought ..

Criz Valentine said...

what high school leh ? i also will go japan de la change phone for what o ? old model but new phone. one year plus only. you buy for me lo.