Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TT with CCM

Ever since I got my recent car the Toyota Celica (access to the blog, Toyota Life), I joined the online Celica Club Malaysia (CCM) and the club has Teh Tarik (TT) sessions and occasional Convoys to various places. Usually it is all talks about our beloved Celica. I have always wanted to join them for outings but I only had the chance recently.

Last Saturday (2nd April), I went out with 7 other Celica owners. The activities were a TT and Convoy to Putrajaya for a short photo shoot. I particularly enjoyed the ride to Putrajaya. I also enjoyed talking to the other owners for their experiences on Celica especially since 2 of them had the brake update that I wanted to do but lack of funds. However, with their experiences, I am more sure that I want the brakes.

I really enjoyed myself and look forward to the next outing. They told me about a TT + Convoy to Bukit Tinggi. If I do go, it would be my first hill road. Hehe.

No comments: